PARADISE LAWN BOWLS CUTTHROAD LEAGUE RULES
SLBA RULES APPLY EXCEPT:
1. Games consist of 14 ends for 3 players and 10 ends for 4 players.
2. Games are made up of 3 or 4 players each delivering 4 bowls.
3. No practice bowls.
4. No walking to the head to look at bowls.
5. Order of play for the first end will be in order of names called.
Subsequent ends will be the winner of the previous end.
6. DELIVERING THE JACK:
7. BURNT ENDS:
In Fours, 4 points for Shot Bowl, 3 points for Second Bowl, 2 points for Third Bowl and 1 Point for Fourth Bowl.
9. Your lowest scores of the season will be eliminated.
10. If playing in a game with 4 players, each player gets a 3 point bonus.
Games of 4 players will be made up from the top of each section going down.
11. There will be no makeup games.
Use the drop down list to choose the 2018 Paradise Cutthroat League Results or the 2017 Cutthroat results.