CONSTITUTION AND BY-LAWS
PARADISE RV RESORT LAWN BOWLS CLUB
Article I – NAME
This Club shall be known as the Paradise RV Resort Lawn Bowls Club a non-profit Organization.
Article II – PURPOSE
The purpose of the Club shall be to encourage and promote lawn bowling
by the residents of the Paradise RV Resort located in Peoria, Arizona.
Article III – MEMBERSHIP
Membership in the club is limited to the residents of Paradise RV Resort.
Exception from this rule would be the Greens Keeper.
There shall be one class of membership:
Regular – A member shall be a qualified lawn bowler in good standing with the club.
Article IV – DUES AND FISCAL YEAR
1. Club Dues shall become payable on or before October 1st.
2. The amount of the annual dues shall be set by the Executive Board, subject to approval of the general membership. Membership is required in Paradise RV Resort Lawn Bowls Club in order to lawn bowl.
3. The Club’s fiscal year shall be October 1st through September 30th.
Article V – EXECUTIVE BOARD
1. The Executive Board is the governing body of the Club and shall have the power to conduct the affairs of the Club on matters referred to it as a result of action taken at any regular or special meeting of the Club.
2. The Executive Board shall consist of four elected Officers of the Club together with the three Directors, one of whom shall be the Past President, for a term of one year.
If the Past President is not available, a third Board member shall be elected.*
3. Interim vacancies on the Executive Board shall be filled by appointment/election by
remaining members of the Executive Board.
Expenditures – The Executive Board may authorize minor expenditures (up to $200.00)
for Club related expenses, or approved items in the Fiscal Budget.
Membership approval will be required for major expenditures (items over $200.00).
Article VI – OFFICERS AND THEIR DUTIES
PRESIDENT is the Chief Executive Officer and as such, he shall:
SECRETARY shall record and maintain accurate Minutes of the Meetings and records of the affairs of the Club and conduct the necessary correspondence as may be required by Club activities.
TREASURER shall collect all dues and funds generated by Club activities, make all disbursements, and keep accurate financial and membership records.
The PAST PRESIDENT and elected Board Members are Officers of the Club, and as such, shall help the other Officers to administrate the affairs of the Club.
Article VII COMMITTEES
Article VIII – ELECTION OF OFFICERS
Article IX – MEETINGS